Sunday, March 25, 2012

Bridal Faire!

 Orange and Coral Poppies
 Pink and Red Sweet Pea
Red Anemone
 Cream Dahlia
 Orange Tulip
Pink Ranunculus
"Milva" Roses
 Pink Mini Gerbera
Red Freesia
 The whole gang!
Yesterday was the Bridal Faire and I had such a good time.  When planning for the show I wasn't sure what direction I wanted to go with the flowers.  I decided I would do something bright that would showcase individual flowers and the many ways they can be used.  At the last wedding show there seemed to be a lot of brides that had chosen teal or turquoise as one of their colors.  Unfortunately there are no natural flowers in these colors.  I chose to use shades of pink, red, and orange that work well accented with teal or turquoise.  I was really happy with how the flowers turned out and got a lot of good feedback from brides and fellow vendors at the show.  It is so nice to talk with brides and find out what real world brides are looking for and getting excited about.  One of my favorite things about working with brides is being a part of  memories that will last a lifetime. Big big thanks to all the brides who let me be a part of their big day by sharing their vision with me. More pictures to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment